_____ as a goat




d · e · double-hockey-sticks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i'll type more about it some other time, but i needed to mention that i bought a new computer. from dell's outlet and i got a killer deal on the thing. "thing" is an accurate description, as compared to its predecessor it is a beast.

it's wicked fast and i have no idea how i'm going to catch up to it. hell, the damn video card has just as much RAM as my old system. and at 2.8 GHz, given that it's a Pentium D, it's nearly six times faster!

my only complaint:

it's too damn quiet. i'm used to clicks and whirring and if i can hear the fan, then i know my computer's still breathing. this thing..? churchmouse.


0 Responses to “d · e · double-hockey-sticks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?


ATOM 0.3