_____ as a goat




That sense of the badass


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I miss it. That feeling you get when you know that you're really good at what you do and nothing can touch you or take that away. It comes to me less and less and I miss it.

"You know, like anything can be great, anything can be great. I don't care, BRICKLAYING can be great, if a guy knows. If he KNOWS what he's doing and why and if he can make it come off."

I want it back.


0 Responses to “That sense of the badass”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?


ATOM 0.3