_____ as a goat




Proper Spin?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So one night many years ago I went to jail. I'll regale you with the details later ('tis a captivating tale of stuttering pleas, burly sergeants, illustrated men and yes, the requisite shemale). But I had a thought this morning, while in that place from where all good thoughts come, and decided that I wasn't "arrested" but instead I had "proactively participated in a self-imposed Scared Straight program".

Will that look good on my resume?


0 Responses to “Proper Spin?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?


ATOM 0.3