_____ as a goat




Never in my lifetime...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... did i think I would see this.

Bigfoot? When not busy tasting wines, altogether a fun romp poised for great 'Shoppery.
Nessie? Some old geezer wanting one last hurrah rained out that parade.
Deep Throat? <sigh>

The actual filming of a live Architeuthis is one of the most amazing scientific discoveries ever. The amount of physical evidence found and touched has always pointed to the existence of these beasts, but despite the efforts of better men than me, no one could spy one.

Until now.



And what the hell do they do?

They rip it's damn arm off!

Dirty pool!


0 Responses to “Never in my lifetime...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?


ATOM 0.3